Saturday, February 28, 2015

And a DH in a Pear Tree

I've run through my supply of patience for the week, between the old guy who locked up the PC reserve system over lunch to the guy who lost his new library card within a week and went sonic speed DH on me because he couldn't check out DVDs. Only one more hour and I'll be able to scuttle off home and hermit away for my one day weekend. Tomorrow we're supposed to have more snow which would explain the number of people who've been through here today after stopping at the grocery for bread and milk. As for myself, I have leftovers, so no need to cook, movies to watch, a good book to read... there's still some goodness in life to be savored.


Only 396 days till retirement, and five weeks of that is vacation.

1 comment:

Trobairitz said...

Ahhh work. There is a reason it is a 4-letter word.