Thursday, May 14, 2015

Flux

Everything is in flux, my youngest son's wedding is the end of this month. I never dreamed he would turn out to be such a romantic. https://www.facebook.com/HumansofSouthBend/photos/a.473277296118164.1073741827.467635660015661/487255978053629/?type=1&theater

My oldest son just moved in with his girlfriend and love and companionship agree with him.  J is moving back in with me and I only have a little trepidation. He assures me that he's doing it because he misses me and not just because the bottom fell out of his living arrangement plans. We'd been talking about a year from now, but instead it is NOW!. I calm myself with the mantra that it will all work out. I'll be back to living with the man who I love and always will. My son will be married, despite those last min. hiccups (the ringbearer just broke his arm so will be wearing a bright red cast for the purple and white wedding). My favorite aunt, Kris, isn't able to attend and neither is one of my best friends, Daryl. Oh well, I'm sure the wedding will be phenomenal, and I'm gaining a beautiful  new daughter.

1 comment:

Trobairitz said...

Good thing you are a strong women. Congrats to your son on his nuptials.