Saturday, December 19, 2015

102

Today, only 30 min. till closing, a young woman walked up to the information desk and asked if I had any recommendations for her since she'd  just finished  reading the Fifty Shades of Grey. I had no suggestions because I don't read that crap,  but willingly googled titles for her. As I was writing names of series (there's an alarming number of bondage series, it's become quite the trend), she started asking, "Do you have this title? What about this one? Since there was no way for me to look up more than one thing simultaneously I placed the note on the desk and said, so you do have a list of specific titles? She snatched the note with series titles I'd been jotting and said she could look them up herself and stalked off. I hope all her dreams come true and someone beats her soon.


102 more stinking days of this bullshit!

No comments: