Monday, December 21, 2015

100

Only 100 days until retirement. I'm going to try to cash out my remaining 4 weeks of vacation, but don't know if I can hold on for that long. I am just so tired of the public and their whininess and incessant needs.

For instance, tonight a man came in inquiring about a meeting that was supposed to be at our facility, according to an email he received on his phone. The email supposedly originated from Kentucky. I'm not sure why a Kentucky politician would be meeting for a question and answer session in IN.   When I checked the schedule there was nothing. He still insisted on staying for 30 min. past the supposed meeting start time, just to make sure. Meanwhile he felt obliged to convey his repellent  political views to  non-receptive staff. Yeah, I hope I can hold out with that vacation.

No comments: