Monday, March 14, 2016


There are exactly 9 more  Mondays to endure before my retirement. I really want to cash out my three weeks of vacation, but don't know if I can make it.

There's one homeschooling mother that I just can't abide. She comes in almost every Monday evening. Her children are wildly uncontained as they enter the building. They flail and  loudly and constantly vie for her attention. I'm not sure why since she's a complete shrew. Every time she comes in she stays until she's browbeaten one of her children into sobbing. EVERY SINGLE STINKING TIME! She seems to derive some sort of satisfaction from verbally wearing them down until they cry. It teeters on the edge of child abuse w/o her even lifting a finger. If my job wasn't dependent on my silent endurance I'd tell her what I think of her emotional sadism.

No comments: