Friday, January 8, 2016

Well, I had my CT scan today, the doctor will receive the results from the test on Monday. The scanning center is also supposed to send test results to my email. Surprisingly,  the technician administering the test asked me if I'd had a sudden weight gain or loss. I did gain a lot of weight over the summer, couldn't understand it. I'd never been that heavy even immediately after childbirth. This past month that extra weight has melted off, just haven't had much appetite, and the medication has left me feeling a little nauseous. It's better to feel that way than to exhaust myself with constant trips to the restroom. The technician was guessing kidney stones, hopefully it won't be cancer and they'll have an effective treatment plan that will fix me up quickly.

No comments: